Ecuadaor - Part 1

Well, well... would you expect anything less from the 2 of us....?
We will make this brief as we are currently stood sweating in Baltra airport waiting for our next flight... been up since 5am and I for one am pretty smelly. (obviously my wife smells like a rose...)
Just wanted to make a few statements which will probably give you a rough low-down of where we are at-
- Near death by palm tree branch... too much laughter from Jo... stood in sunshine (Miami) beautiful day, lovely lunch... walked out of restaurant... Jo ahead of me with camera out... leaving me to suffer potentially fatal tree attack...
- Hair, eye and forehead attack by prawn tail... once again with much hysteria from Jo (and FYI it was HER prawn tail, in HER hand...NOT mine)
- Volcano eruption... hasten to add.. this includes lava flow, ash clouds etc all within 3miles of us... (much to Jo's enormous excitement and my slight trepidation)
- Running paramedics at Quito airport... for my WIFE... (no Jo wasn’t laughing this time) and by the way this was not just her carrying out research for Green gym or BodyMOT systems... it was actually for an exploding ear drum, seized up jaw and bleeding nose... which took place 10mins before we were due to board our plane to Galapagos... FYI at the point my wifely duties should have been to care and sympathise but in my usual style I instead suffered from near heart failure about missing our flight and thus our connection therefore leaving us stranded at Quito airport... whereas I mentioned before there was a bloody volcano erupting... what’s worse ear drum or death by magma... let me think.. I certainly didn’t pass that test as a good wife... or maybe I did as I was concerned for our lives... 






I’m going to leave you with those thoughts as time is running out on this extortionately expensive internet station...
obviously having most wonderful time regardless of the above mis-haps..

No comments:

Post a Comment